Le mar. 25 sept. 2018 à 13:57, Antoine Pitrou <anto...@python.org> a écrit :
> Not sure what you mean here.  What you are asking for is routinely
> called, AFAIK, "positive discrimination".  Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> You ask me to assume positive intent, but you are the one assuming
> negative intent on my part...

Note: in french, we say "discrimation positive", but in english, we
prefer "positive action".

Le mar. 25 sept. 2018 à 14:42, Giampaolo Rodola' <g.rod...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> "white men", "women", "slave"... Personally I find this tendency quite
> worrying and discriminating and frankly I don't understand what it has
> to do with a programming language nor why it's emerging only recently.
> (...)

If anyone is interested to talk about diversity, code of conduct and
things like that: please contact me in private.

These topics are difficult to discuss in a public space. At least, I'm
not comfortable today to talk about them in public. There are good
reasons why people don't talk about things like that in public.

Victor