Hi,

To take in account all discussions around my PEP 8015, I updated it:
it’s now the version 4. I added a Version History at the bottom of the
PEP to help reviewers. In short: votes are now announced in advance
(0, 1 or 3 weeks depending on the vote) and only open for 1 week
instead of 1 month, the “Python (Core) Board” has been renamed to
“Python Steering Committee” to clarify its role.

https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-8015/

Discussion on Discourse:
https://discuss.python.org/t/pep-8015-organization-of-the-python-community/193

Version History
===============

History of this PEP:

* Version 4:

  * Adjust votes: open for 1 week instead of 1 month, and announced
    in advance.
  * Rename the "Python Core Board" to the "Python Steering Committee";
  * Clarify that this committee doesn't approve PEPs and that committee
    members cannot cumulate more than 2 mandates;
  * Add the "Type Hints" team to the annex.

* Version 3: Add "Special Case: Ban a core developer" and "How to update
  this PEP" sections.
* Version 2: Rename the "Python board" to the "Python Core Board",
  to avoid confusion with the PSF Board.
* Version 1: First version posted to python-committers and
  discuss.python.org.

Victor