Le 15/05/2021 à 13:23, Senthil Kumaran a écrit :
On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 11:13:48AM +0900, Dong-hee Na wrote:
So I'm also a supporter of new communication tools.

I agree with everything you've mentioned, Dong-hee. Need for good
tool/system that addressed our evolving needs was one of the driver of
this conversation.

You still haven't explained why e.g. Zulip (which has a modern Web UI, a very well-thought threading mechanism, several clients, many integrations, is widely used, and is open source), doesn't « address our evolving needs ». In other words, I see lots of vague complaining and no concrete argument.

Regards

Antoine.