Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> > I'll ask the question again: what are the « evolving needs » that are
> not addressed by Zulip, but would be addressed by *another* chat system?

I don't understand this question, and lost the context too if it was addressed
to me.

The fact is, Zulip simply isn't used by python-dev.
It didn't fly, and could be due to multiple reasons, not just social ones.
Let's not assume that social or technical factors _alone_ lead a community to
adopt something.

I was trying to gauge, if we do need a chat system, and the responses are
diverse, but it seems to me that it will be welcome addition for _many_, who
might find a solution, easy / convenient to hop-in and chat.