On 17. 02. 22 20:05, Ethan Furman wrote:
On 2/17/22 10:47 AM, Senthil Kumaran wrote:

> If the utility value of the list has faded way, archiving the list, and pointing the subgroup to
 > other active places seems like better idea to me.

The list is useful, just for a very small set of people -- namely, those that want to contribute but need a friendly, supportive, and non-judgemental area to get started.  At this point, we don't have any other place like that.

I still don't quite see how inactive subscribers make the list worse. Could you elaborate on that?

We should probably give the list a shout-out on the other lists once a quarter or so to encourage active membership.

--
~Ethan~