Hi Brett,

You can put my name as Contact of all Fedora and RHEL platforms.

Note: Fedora "Rawhide" is the rolling release and it's common that
these buildbots are broken by kernel, compiler or glibc updates,
rather than actual Python regressions. Time to time, it detects real
Python regressions. Tier 2 should only target Fedora *Stable* (which
is the case ;-)).

> glibc XXX [fedora-stable]

Mentioning that Fedora uses glibc is nice, but I don't think that it's
worth it to mention the glibc version. Fedora is released every 6
months and the glibc version is updated at each Fedora release.

> x86_64-unknown-freebsd XXX
> https://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/172 XXX

You can put my name as Contact for the FreeBSD buildbot.

I don't *actively* support FreeBSD, but last years, I did "best
effort" support: add some FreeBSD features sometimes, adapt Python for
new FreeBSD changes, fix regressions specific to FreeBSD, investigate
unstable tests which only fail on FreeBSD, etc.

You can mention that FreeBSD now uses the "clang" C compiler, since
most Linux distributions (ex: RHEL) use GCC. It's a significant
difference.

Victor

Victor