Last chance on whether my tier 3 proposal make sense! I will take silence
as acceptance and plan to convert any current tier 2 platform with a single
core dev to tier 3 and then ask the SC to approve/reject the list of
platforms. I will also update the PEP about expectations of when things
must be considered stable before b1, else a warning goes out that a
platform risks being dropped in the RC (regardless of tier).

I will also be filling out the tiers to include the vendor, but I will be
using `unknown` instead of `*` since I haven't come across the latter
online while I come across the former regularly (e.g.
https://doc.rust-lang.org/nightly/rustc/platform-support.html).