Jim Gallacher wrote:

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

Note that there are 29 unscheduled issues :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolutionIds=-1&pid=10640&fixfor=-1

Maybe some of them should be included in the 3.2 release ?

My inclanation is to just release whatever we have, and mark it as a beta release. The last "true" release was 3.1.3 in Feb 2004, which makes it 18 months (if my math is correct)....

Grisha

I've either commited fixes or have fixes ready for 6 or 8 of those issues. Also there some that don't apply to 3.2 (eg website or mailing list issues). Must run right now but will make a list this evening of issues which can be closed.

Jim

Here is my list. I think you can close all of these JIRA issues except MODPYTHON-52.

That should read:
"Here is my list. I think you can close all of these JIRA issues except MODPYTHON-59."

Not sure how *that* typo crept in. 2 is nowhere near 9 on the keyboard.

Jim

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-45
Implement a file-based session manager
Resolved but waiting for documentation. Working on it now - will commit in the next 12 hours.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-58
_apache._global_lock results in segfault when index > number of mutexes
Fix has been commited

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-62
local_ip and local_host in connection object returns remote_ip and remote_host instead
This issue only applies to 3.1.4. It's already been fixed in 3.2.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-65
3.2 working version will not install on Mac OS X (10.3.7)
Fix has been commited.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-66
install_dso target also tries to install Python code files
Fix has been commited.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-59
Add get_session() method to request object
Let's defer this to 3.3. I've changed current implementation to raise a NotImplemented error.

Related to get_session, I've made a small change to Session.Session(). It now checks PythonOption session for the default session type before using the hard coded default. For reasons that escape me I put this in a separate function, create_session(), but it really belongs in Session(). This is useful outside of get_session, so I've kept the change for 3.2.

Regards,
Jim