Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

I've been away this weekend - just got back, but I'm too busy to try to read all the multiple-interpreter related comments. I guess my question is - can someone provide a quick summary of how far we are from 3.2.1b test tarbal?

I've also been away for the weekend. The patch for MODPYTHON-77 from last Thursday was causing apache to segfault and I have not had a chance to try the lastest changes from Boyan.

As Graham stated on the weekend, "the use of thread states can be very tricky". I think we should proceed with the 3.2.1b without the fix. That way we can take the time to make sure we understand the issues and fix it in 3.3.

If that seems reasonable, I'll make the tarball today.

Jim

Thanks!

Grisha