On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

I quite agree now that mod_python 3.2 should be a big bugfix release, instead of a release with a lot of new bells and whistles. Let's comment this thing out and see if we bring it back later.

Sounds good. I'm undecided on whether special tratment of generators by the publisher is a good idea (who know perhaps there is some neat paradigm of generator-generated content?), but we can leave this off for 3.3. And if we do decide to go that route it could probably be implemented in a finer way, i.e. so that not any iterable is treated this way, but only actual generators.

Grisha