Jim Gallacher wrote ..
> >>Other JIRA thoughts:
> >>
> >>Should we have a "unit test" component for bugs in the actual unit test
> >>code?
> >>
> >>Since we plan on having 3.2.x bugfix releases, should create new JIRA
> >>versions starting with 3.2.7?
> >

> > No harm in doing so. Probably would only be used if reported by someone
> > else or change is not simple. For the simple stuff, like basic auth,
> easier to
> > just fix it on the spot, although I am tending towards thinking having
> > JIRA issue for all changes is a good goal.
>
> I guess I'm just looking for a bit of clarity. Let's say we make a
> 3.2.10 bugfix release. A JIRA issue which is fixed in 3.2.10 gets marked
> as fixed in 3.2. A user looks at the issue and says "Great, I'm using
> 3.2.7, and it says it's fixed in 3.2, so I must be ok".

Hmmm, I can see why you might be confused by my response. I was only
referring to the "unit test" question. Totally missed the 3.2.7 question.

On the latter I'm not sure. This sort of confusion is why I like to add final
comments to issues when I put stuff back in a repository. I was remiss this
time in not mentioning that the fixes would be expected to first be available
in 3.3.0.

BTW, are we going to put up your developer guidelines anywhere for viewing?

  http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2005-December/019712.html

Just spent a while trying to find out how to subscribe to python-cvs. Couldn't
find it in an obvious spot unless I missed the obvious.

Graham