On 2/19/06, Graham Dumpleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Grisha, if you are reading this, what do I need to do to get admin JIRA
access on mod_python stuff? I recollect asking you but can't remember
what you said. I thought perhaps you were going to organise it, but also
can't remember.

I've added you to the mod_python-developers group, so you should be able to close issues now.  Is there anyone else who should be added?

I'm not quite clear who can add folks to that group ( i.e. if someone in that group can add other members or only the project admin - Grisha - can do so), but I'll be keeping an eye out here.

Thanks.  -- justin