Jim Gallacher wrote ..
> Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> > On 2/19/06, Jim Gallacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>I just notice that a few files still say that mod_python uses Apache
> >>License 1.1 (eg htdocs/tests.py, src/psp_string.c). Can I assume this
> is
> >>an error and that *everything* should be version 2.0?
> >

> > Yes.  -- justin
>
> Should the dates be updated to 2006 as well? The copyright notice in
> each file currently shows 2004. eg.
>
>   * Copyright 2004 Apache Software Foundation

Technically speaking, if you make a change to the file, you should be
ensuring you add the current years date. Ie., not replace it. Thus,
presuming no changes were made in 2005, you would have:

  * Copyright 2004, 2006 Apache Software Foundation

If you have a string of consecutive years, ie., changes were also made
in 2005, you would use the following it you didn't want to enumerate
all the years:

  * Copyright 2004-2006 Apache Software Foundation

At least that is how I understand copyright stuff. Apache folks may
want it done differently.

Graham