On 11/04/2006, at 12:47 PM, Jim Gallacher wrote:

Here is the list of things I still need to backport. Fixes have already been committed to trunk.

 MODPYTHON-77
  The Simplified GIL Aquisition patches.

Was already done.

MODPYTHON-94
 Support for optional mod_ssl functions on request object.

MODPYTHON-131
  Make mutex directory configurable.

MODPYTHON-145
  Make number of mutex locks configurable at apache startup

MODPYTHON-137
Add req.server.get_options() for obtain PythonOption values set at global level

All the above now done.

MODPYTHON-93
   Improved FieldStorage

Not yet done.

Also haven't done logging additions listed under MODPYTHON-158.

Time for me to sleep, so I will pass the baton on for the moment. ;-)

At this point, if there is anything else that anyone feels should be back ported from the 3.3 development tree to 3.2.x branch, speak now or forever hold your peace.

If you are unsure of what work has been done on 3.3 so far, see resolved issues:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa? reset=true&pid=10640&status=5

At this point, we are probably only after changes which have some impact and would be better addressed now rather than later. Thus, feel free to put your case,
but don't get too carried away.

Graham