On 12/04/2006, at 10:13 PM, Graham Dumpleton wrote:

On 11/04/2006, at 12:47 PM, Jim Gallacher wrote:
MODPYTHON-93
   Improved FieldStorage

Not yet done.

Also haven't done logging additions listed under MODPYTHON-158.

Now also both done.

At this point, if there is anything else that anyone feels should be back ported from the 3.3 development tree to 3.2.x branch, speak now or forever hold your peace.

If you are unsure of what work has been done on 3.3 so far, see resolved issues:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa? reset=true&pid=10640&status=5

At this point, we are probably only after changes which have some impact and would be better addressed now rather than later. Thus, feel free to put your case,
but don't get too carried away.

I can see maybe a few little things that could also be done, but I'll post about that tomorrow as getting late again and time for me to get some sleep. :-)

Graham