Graham Dumpleton wrote:
I want to get the session/cookie changes committed first.

Plus I think MODPYTHON-195 (Win32 memory leak) should be fixed. I'll take a look at it today.

Also just noticed
that one probably can't do:

  req.handler = None

ie., set it to be unset. I can see I might want this for various reasons. :-)

Once I have attended to that, only outstanding issue will be documentation
updates for new module importer, but that doesn't need to stop a beta
being done.

I don't completely agree. If the beta gets everyones approval it should go to release without additional changes. Otherwise there should be another testing round. Just to be clear, when I talk about a beta I mean something that gets tagged in svn. Personally, I'd like to avoid the version number inflation we had with 3.2.0. :)

There is no reason we can't create a tarball for preliminary testing however. I'd be pretty surprised if we could go directly from trunk to 3.3.0-final anyway.

Jim

Graham