Not necessarily wanting to see this discussion die again, how about
just calling it the 'PythonScript' project. Name means it is still
obvious and I can't see how we would have issues with a composite name
like that as far as PSF trademark goes, but then could be wrong.

On 11/05/07, Graham Dumpleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/05/07, Jim Gallacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I like that one. Another, less scientific, possibility might be
> pythonalia (python + miscellania).

That reminds me of news broadcasts where they talk about police
arresting people in possession of drug paraphernalia. :-)

In a similar extension though, there is always the 'Apache Pythonistas' project.

Where people have mentioned the feather, may be we can call it
'PigeonPy'. This is sort of having a slight dig at the 'CherryPy'
symbolism if you get it.

For a really obscure reference, try 'Pungi'. I'll let you all work out
that one by yourself.

Graham