Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

So I think we've got (in no particular order):

PythonScript
Pythonidae
PyPache
pythonalia
Quetzalcoatl
Asphyxia
Scales
Pythonistas
PigeonPy
Pungi

Would people (ANYONE here on the list, yes, that includes *YOU*) please respond with the one they like most and I will compile the results?

Scales +0

My biggest concern with Apache Scales is that it may be a little too generic for searching as it is a pretty common phrase, as in "Apache scales well...". It's even worse for searching on "scales" alone.

I like Quetzalcoatl best but I really think it would be a horrible choice as it'll be difficult for people to remember, spell and pronounce.

Perhaps we should solicit ideas from the mod_python user list, or even the c.l.p newsgroup?

Jim