Nick Coghlan wrote:
> Draft 1.3 of my PEP 310/PEP 340 merger is now up for public consumption:
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~ncoghlan/public/pep-3XX.html

This draft was meant to drop the idea of __enter__() raising TerminateBlock
preventing execution of the statement body. I dropped it out of the code
describing the semantics, but the idea is still mentioned in the text.

I'll probably do another draft to fix that, and various ReST problems tomorrow
night.

I'll also add in a justification for why I chose the single __exit__ method
over
separate __else__, __except__ and __finally__ methods.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   Brisbane, Australia