On 5/22/2018 2:26 PM, Yury Selivanov wrote:
On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 8:52 AM Victor Stinner <vstin...@redhat.com> wrote:

Usually, I don't open a new bug to fix or enhance a test. So I
wouldn't say that it's mandatory. It's really on a case by case basis.

It seems like test_asyncio failures are a hot topic these days :-)
It's one of the reasons why Python 3.7rc1 has been delayed by 2 days,
no? :-)

Yes, getting Windows tests stable wasn't easy. I think it's solved now
(thanks to Andrew), but we always welcome any help from other core devs :)

The AppVeyor (Windows) failure have been gone for a day. The Travis failures are rarer.

--
Terry Jan Reedy