04.11.18 17:00, Julien Palard via Python-Dev пише:
Considering feedback from Ned, what about building this as an independent
service? We don't really need to interface with python.org at all, we just need
some hardware, a domain, some code to interface with github API and... to start
it's probably enough? It would be a usefull POC.

This will just move risks to this service.

Ned mentioned potential abuse. We will host unchecked content. Malicious user can create a PR which replaces Python documentation with malicious content.

The Doc/ directory includes Python scripts and Makefile which are used for building documentation. Malicious user can use this for executing arbitrary code on our server.