Welcome Ben!

Le mar. 7 mai 2019 à 16:28, Ben Kane <bbk1...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> My name is Ben Kane. I'm joining this mailing list and introducing myself as
> asked in the "welcome to python-dev" email. I've been using Python for maybe
> 7 years now. I started to learn it in college to help with accounting
> homework and I continue to use it now for personal projects ranging from
> small scripts to larger applications and in my day job as a LinkedIn Site
> Reliability Engineer.
>
> I'd like to contribute back to the language that's helped me so much; and
> talking with core devs at PyCon 2019 has really encouraged me. So I'll be
> lurking and trying to pick things up as I see them.

python-dev is not the proper mail to introduce yourself to contribute.
I suggest you to start reading http://devguide.python.org/ and please
send the same email to core-mentorship mailing list:
https://mail.python.org/mailman3/lists/core-mentorship.python.org/?x=22

It would help if you can elaborate on which parts of Python you would
be interested to contribute ;-)

Victor