On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 5:23 PM Barry Warsaw <ba...@python.org> wrote:

> On Jul 8, 2019, at 12:56, Barry Warsaw <ba...@python.org> wrote:
>
> > Volunteers are welcome! :)
>
> Wow, that was fast!  Thanks for the offers for help.  I’ll add everyone who’s
> stepped up so far to the list moderators.  Yes, you do get a notification
> every day with a link right to the moderation page.
>
> Cheers,
> -Barry

I'll echo the "wow". :) Happy to see people jumping at the chance to
help. Hopefully this leads to quicker moderation (which seems likely)
that doesn't flood inboxes like today.

As for me, I'll continue to lurk and learn as I continue my sophomore
year as a college student majoring in computer science, with hopes of
becoming more active in contributing to Python as I gain more
experience and skills.

Thanks everyone! :D