[python-dev -> Bcc]

There are questions to answer, but they are mostly of a pretty mundane
kind. Technical issues are deflected by the auto-response, which contains
many pointers to sources of possible assistance, and so can usually be
disregarded or followed up with a simple response underlining the need to
seek assistance elsewhere. We see remarkably little spam, so moderating the
list isn't an issue and I've been doing that unaided for over a year
without noticing.

Kind regards,
Steve Holden