Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> In general, it's not obvious to me how much extra burden we want to
> put on triagers.  This tag has basically the same problems that "easy"
> does, except that it deters experienced developers from snatching up
> easy issues.  I think we should see how this works out in practice
> before reducing the number of issues tagged and at the same time
> increasing burden.
> Steve

That's why I think we should continue to use the "easy" tag to
describe easier issues targeted towards those with some basic
familiarity, but with less experience and "newcomer friendly" to
be the easier version of "easy". Newcomer friendly should
optimally be reserved for incredibly quick/trivial fixes that serve
as an introduction to the process more than an actual issue
which needs to be addressed.