El lun., 5 de ago. de 2019 a la(s) 01:25,
<raymond.hettin...@gmail.com> escribió:

> We should revisit what we want to do (if anything) about invalid escape
> sequences.
>
> For Python 3.8, the DeprecationWarning was converted to a SyntaxWarning which
> is visible by default.  The intention is to make it a SyntaxError in Python
> 3.9.

What about allowing in 3.8 to from __future__ import this
SyntaxWarning (so anybody can start kicking own code's tires), then
3.9 could make it a real SyntaxWarning, and 4.0 (3.10?) make it a
SyntaxError?

Of course, in a year or so we could decide to delay the last two steps
even more...

Regards,

--
.    Facundo