Le lun. 30 sept. 2019 à 23:26, Antoine Pitrou <solip...@pitrou.net> a écrit :
> I think if you wanted to make the PyConfig apt at providing
> ABI-stability, you should have designed it differently.
> `PyType_FromSpec` provides a useful model (pass an arbitrary-sized
> static array of field initializers).

PyConfig is even more complex than PyTypeObject :-/ The following
PyConfig methods allocates memory on the heap using PyMem_RawMalloc():

PyConfig_SetArgv()
PyConfig_SetBytesArgv()
PyConfig_SetBytesString()
PyConfig_SetString()
PyConfig_SetWideStringList()

Setting a field can fail with a memory allocation failure,
preinitialization error, or other errors.

But right, I get your point, there are other solutions.

Victor