Greetings list,

I am not some wizard Py programmer, but a learner and the threads are a
shame to the Python community. When i subscribed i really expected the list
to be technical but i guess i read wrong. Do they build the Python
community, making folks more encouraged to contribute to CPython?

The community point is a factor which allowed us to stand out across tech
stack groups in our own country but if upstream the situation is
unfavourable i fear it will make Python lose one of it's greatest allies.

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer

https://www.github.com/Abdur-RahmaanJ

Mauritius

sent from gmail client on Android, that's why the signature is so ugly.