On 9/14/2020 5:25 AM, Cameron Simpson wrote:
On 14Sep2020 01:16, Ned Deily <n...@python.org> wrote:
I'll make some PRs. How to submit? Here, or a BPO or something?

My suggestion would be to open one BPO issue for "adding PEP references to
documentation" and then creating PRs as needed against it.  As you probably know,
the devguide has the details including for the inline markup role :pep:.

https://devguide.python.org/documenting/#rest-inline-markup

I agree with one master issue. I would prefer short blurb. "Add rationale for __length_hint__ and link to PEP ###.

bpo lists you as triager only, not committer. If so, I will help review and merge if review is requested on PR.

--
Terry Jan Reedy