Thanks Inada-san for bringing up this issue. I agree with your point and
Guido's that the tutorial should target learning Python if new to the
language but not coding. It's likely that in the future there will be an
even more basic tutorial for those newer to coding.

An advanced concept, as Kyle mentions, is fine when it is a sentence or two
and refers back to the in-depth documentation. Care should be taken when
introducing an advanced topic or use case to have it at the end of a
section and not interleaved with the examples that suit the majority of
learners (Python beginners and intermediate developers).