Lurking around the discussions I started to wonder whether this syntax
actually worths the burden it introduces. As you have commented out
earlier, there are no use cases in the built-in types, perhaps a
research would be great regarding possible use cases of keyword
arguments in and out of the stdlib. Here is an example:
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0572/#examples-from-the-python-standard-library
that was done for PEP 572, which actually helped me a lot to
understand/comprehend the proposal.  Now looking at PEP 637, even with
the theoretical examples given, it seems like we are introducing a
redundant syntax that has no other value than just complicating the
already complex subscript notation and becoming a bad alternative to
function call syntax.