Hi Larry,

On 4/14/21, 1:56 PM, "Larry Hastings" <la...@midwinter.com on behalf of
la...@hastings.org> wrote:

>    My plan was to post it here and see what the response was first.  Back in
> January, when I posted the first draft, I got some very useful feedback that
> resulted in some dramatic changes.  This time around, so far, nobody has
> suggested even minor changes.  Folks have just expressed their opinions about
> it (which is fine).

This is not true. I suggested yesterday (in
https://mail.python.org/archives/list/python-dev@python.org/message/DSZFE7XTRK2ESRJDPQPZIDP2I67E76WH/
 ) that PEP 649 could avoid making life worse for users of type annotations
(relative to PEP 563) if it replaced runtime-undefined names with forward
reference markers, as implemented in
https://github.com/larryhastings/co_annotations/pull/3

Perhaps you've chosen to ignore the suggestion, but that's not the same as
nobody suggesting any changes ;)

Carl