On 16/04/2021 19.14, redrad...@gmail.com wrote:
> My personal stop of contributing in CPython is that it is written in pure C !!
> I wrote code in both: pure C and C++, but I like writing code in C++, because
> it simplifies things without losing perfomance

There are plenty of Open Source projects that could use more capable C++
developers. :)

I'm not a fan of C++. It has its use cases, e.g. in UI. Python core
isn't the best fit. AFAIK most core devs are not fluent in C++. Despite
it's name, C++ is really a different language than C. It has a different
ABI and stdlib than C, too. In my personal opinion C++ won't give us any
net benefits. I'd much rather go for Rust than C++ to gain memory safety.

Christian