(3) Ditto run with Larry's branch (PEP 649, assuming it's on by default there -- otherwise, modify the source by inserting the needed future import at the top)

The co_annotations stuff in my branch is gated with "from __future__ import co_annotations".  Without that import my branch has stock semantics.

Also, in case somebody does do this testing: don't use my branch for "from __future__ import annotations" testing.  There are neat new optimizations for stringized annotations but my branch is too out-of-date to have them.

Cheers,

//arry/