Hi,

The #python-dev IRC channel moves from Freenode to Libera Chat:
https://libera.chat/ I'm connected as vstinner, see you there ;-) Join
the channel if you would like to talk about the development of Python
itself (the VM, bytecode, stdlib, etc.)!

Moreover, bots notifications (GitHub, buildbots, bugs.python.org) are
now in a new dedicated channel #python-dev-notifs so humans can talk
together again! :-) The migration is on-going, right now some
notifications are still on Freenode.

--

Yesterday evening, Freenode admins decided to take the control of the
#python-fr channel on Freenode (which now redirects to a new

I'm disappointed by how the events are going. At least, it motivated
me to move bots notfications ;-)

Victor