It would be great to have the list of supported platforms per Python version!

Maybe supporting new platforms and dropping support for a platform
should be document in What's New in Python x.y. GCC does that for
example. It also *deprecates* support for some platforms. Example:
https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-9/changes.html

--

It's always hard for me to know what is the minimum supported Windows
version. PEP 11 refers to Windows support:

But I don't know how to get this info from the Microsoft
documentation. I usually dig into Wikipedia articles to check which
Windows version is still supported or not, but I'm confused between
"mainstream support" and "extended support".

For example, which Python version still support Windows 7? Wikipedia
says that Windows 7 mainstream support ended in 2015, and extended
support ended in 2020. But Python still has a Windows 7 SP1 buildbot
for Python 3.8: https://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/60

What is the minimum Windows supported by Python 3.10?

Victor