On 3/15/2022 10:06 AM, Nathan Cook wrote:
Please make https://peps.python.org/ <https://peps.python.org/> more responsive to various form factors

See attached screenshot from Chrome version 99.0.4844.58 on my Pixel 3aXL running Android 12

Are you sure that the site looks any different that it did at the older url, www.python.org/peps/ ? In any case, when I go there with Chrome on my (old) Nexus 6P, pages are originally wrapped to the screen size. If I zoom in, a horizontal scrollbar is added (and suppressed) and I have to scroll horizontally with my finger. On the phone, Google search page results act the same. So do the wikipedia pages I tested. (On my desktop monitor, they rewrap on both Chrome and Firefox, although the layout is different in the two browswers.)

--
Terry Jan Reedy