Hi,
I have a question about a problem we are facing in different Python versions,
like Python 3.7.7, Python 3.8, Python 3.6 and Python 3.9.
This apparently doesnt happen in Python 3.10.2 and we were wondering how we
could achieve the same behaviours without going deep into the nuts and bolts of
the python import system.

We have python libraries that are distributed in a networked environment that
when imported for the first time they are correctly imported but something
happens in the meantime that prevents it from loading anymore. This networked
paths are domain paths that are bound to a final "real" path in a specific file
server from a specific site in the world.

What happens is, when injecting into the sys.path the domain names it doesnt
import but when injecting into the sys.path the "real" file server path it
works, generally speaking. We have been facing this issue in such different
python 3 versions and i was wondering what makes this work in Python 3.10.2.

Apparently, in my opinion it is a mix of two things involved: one, something
the DFS-R DFS-N does at a very low level, that python 3 versions dont like when
importing and the other one, the fact that is a network path.

Can anybody shed some light about the improvements regarding this?

We will be tied to all these python versions for a very long time and we need
to give solution to this.
One of the possibilities would be to distribute the libraries into C:/ local
disc, this eliminating the network path variable. But it would be nice to know
what is causing this in Python < 3.10.2.

Thanks in advance.