On 19 Mar, 02:46 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
As you see I'm trying to discourage you from working on such a
document; but I won't stop you and if there's general demand for it
and agreement I'll gladly review it when it's ready. (It's a bit
annoying to have to read long posts alluding to a document under
development without being able to know what will be in it.)

Quite so. Again, I apologize for that. I won't say anything further until I have something ready to post for review, and at that point I hope the "motivation" section will make it clear why I think this is so important. I estimate something this weekend.