I keep getting regular requests from people looking for Python coders
(and this is in addition to Google asking me to hand over my contacts
:-). This is good news because it suggests Python is on the uptake
(always good to know). At the same time it is disturbing because
apparently there aren't enough Python programmers out there. (At least
none of them looking for work.) What's up with that?

I wonder if we should start maintaining a list of Python developers
for hire somewhere on python.org, beyond the existing Jobs page. Is
anyone interested in organizing this?