Feb 2, 2008 7:34 PM, Christian Heimes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Brett Cannon wrote:
> > It would be really cool if you can recruit some experienced Windows
> > developers. :]
> That's the point in all of this. =)
> -Brett

I'll be around for the sprints -- didn't really have a plan as to what I'd like
to sprint on but if there's some interest in farming Windows developers, I'll
raise my hand.  Anything in particular you can point myself or others in the
Windows camp at such that we're a bit better prepared come sprint time (i.e.
open issues)?

(Also, I'm looking to acquire a new reasonably well-spec'd Windows box for
work.  If it's available in time for PyCon, I should be able to set up a couple
of virtual 64-bit Vista/Server 2008 images with VS 2008 dev environments that
non-Windows developers could use, if that would be desirable.)

    Trent.