Alternatively, I just got mail from Bob Ippolito indicating that he'd
be happy to hand over the domain to the PSF. It's got quite a bit more
on it than Python distros, and it's a fairly popular resource for Mac
users I imagine. However macports.org seems to have more Python stuff,
and has a more recent version of 2.5. (2.5.2). Perhaps we should link
to macports.org instead?