Nick Coghlan wrote:
Martin v. Löwis wrote:
I believe that's difficult when you previously merged from the trunk to
the py3k branch - the merged change to the svnmerge related properties
on the root directory gets in the way when svnmerge attempts to update
them on the maintenance branch.

That's what started this thread, and so far nobody has come up with a
workaround.
The work-around is fairly straight-forward:

- inspect the conflict file (I forgot its name - something like
  dir-props), and verify that the only conflict is in the missing
  merge info from trunk to py3k
- svn resolved .

Ah, that's the missing piece of info - thanks :)

This should probably go in the dev FAQ somewhere though.

Indeed! Preferably with an example, if someone who understands it has the time. I have some changes I've been hold off of checking in until I see how someone else handles this.

Eric.