R. David Murray wrote:

So, having triaged a few issues, here are my thoughts.

The current workflow is roughly:

    o test needed
    o patch needed
    o patch review
    o commit review

One can look at these and see what needs to be done "next".  I think
that in practice the above list actually expands something like this:

    o consensus needed
    o test needed
    o patch needed
    o patch needs work
    o patch review
    o commit review

As a point of comparison, here are the GNUnet mantis status codes.
The following status codes are used in Mantis:

* New
    A new bug, developers did not look into these yet.
* Feedback
Developers require feedback from users reporting the bug to resolve it. Also used if a general discussion between the researches is needed on how to address a problem.
* Acknowledged
    Developers have seen the bug.
* Confirmed
Developers are convinced that the bug is a problem that needs to be fixed.
* Assigned
Some developer has started working on the problem. Note that developers may give up on problems, putting the bug back to confirmed, or feedback.
* Resolved
The bug has been fixed in some version in Subversion or in a patch attached to the bug report.
* Closed
Resolved bugs are closed after the bugfix has made it into a full release of GNUnet.

tjr