On Apr 11, 2009, at 8:20 AM, Mark Dickinson wrote:

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Barry Warsaw <ba...@python.org> wrote:
bugs.python.org is apparently down right now, but I set issue 5724 to
release blocker for 2.6.2. This is waiting for input from Mark Dickinson,
and it relates to test_cmath failing on Solaris 10.

I'd prefer to leave this alone for 2.6.2. There's a fix posted to the issue tracker, but it's not entirely trivial and I think the risk of accidental
breakage outweighs the niceness of seeing 'all tests passed' on
Solaris.

Agreed. I've knocked this back to 'high' priority and accepted it for 2.6.3. Mark, feel free to apply it after 2.6.2 is tagged (which should be in about 8 hours or 2200 UTC today).

-Barry