On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Brian Curtin <brian.cur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you plan to read ~100 page long hginit.com tutorial after *it happens?
>
> That tutorial is not ~100 pages. It's actually a good tutorial.

That's why I posted it here, but it still >80 pages in my browser.

> Feel free to copy that into Google Wave.

Thanks for feedback. It appears that I overestimated the
ubiquitousness of Google Wave. It already has some valuable feedback
and I would really prefer to carry out all discussions there.

In particular Gnome project members estimated as very important the
point of publishing instructions about how to use new DVCS workflow
_before_ migration. We don't have this for the moment.
--
anatoly t.