On 7/12/2010 6:04 PM, Michael Foord wrote:
Given how high traffic python-checkins is I don't consider that a
reasonable place to send follow-up and nor do I consider it the
responsibility of committers to monitor it. As you said earlier this
*isn't* in our standard dev procedures and nor do I think it should be.
If you can't find an email address then either python-comitters or
python-dev would be a better place to send feedback.

Eric.