If we can recruit a bunch of somebodies who *do* care, then the wiki

> would be much more useful.  But I still don't want to edit the
> dev docs there, if I have a choice :)  There's a reason I stopped
> updating the wiki as soon as I moved to a code repository.

I think that there are plenty that do care; I for one would be more than
happy to work on whatever documentation needs might arise for this group. I
am a bit of a documentation nut, since its what I do, also I come from the
Django camp where people are obsessive over documentation. I still think
that wikis are not the best solution but if that is something that needs to
be tightened up then it would be something that I personally would have no
problem working on.