On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 21:12, "Martin v. Löwis" <mar...@v.loewis.de> wrote:

> > As for #python, well, we got this storm of people utterly confused about
> > how their stuff doesn't work anymore, and putting the blame in the wrong
> > place. I don't think a distribution should ever cause that (even though
> > many do in lesser ways) -- but as I said, I don't use Arch so maybe I
> > don't understand the purpose of it. The complaints seem to have died
> > down now (though possibly because of the 'no arch' topic :)
>
> So apparently, there is quite a number of Arch users, and they do make
> bug reports. Good :-)

I don't know that they do. I just know that people came to #python and
complained, which is unfortunately something completely different. (We did
ask every single one to take it up with the right forum, and I know at least
one person did file a bug, but that's about it.)

--
Thomas Wouters <tho...@python.org>

spread!