On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 2:51 AM, Georg Brandl <g.bra...@gmx.net> wrote:
> I'm at it.  In fact, I think I will merge both todo.txt and tasks.txt
> into the PEP.  It's not more of a burden to update it there, and it's
> more visible to the developer community.

The latest checkin was definitely an improvement (especially the
updated timeline).

According to the PEP, the .hgeol rules aren't currently enforced
server side - having such a hook in place before Hg went live was
definitely one of the things we agreed on before the hgeol extension
even existed in a usable form.

For fixing whitespace issues (another open question mentioned in the
PEP), "make patchcheck" can continue to handle that - no need to
create a Hg specific extension for it.

Cheers,
Nick.

--